Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Indian Idol finalists sang in Hyderabad on July 08

The 4th CISM Military World Games being held in Hyderabad will always hold a special place in the hearts of the 11 Indian Idol finalists as they got the opportunity to sing Live for the first time on July 08, away from the Mumbai studios where they shoot for the reality programme. Beginning with the title track of Salaam-e-Ishq, the singers entertained everybody with solo and duet performances. Most of the contestants except Prasant, who is in the police service and Meiyang Chang, a dentist, are still in college. And there are others like Pooja and Emon, who are in class 12.They all aspire to be playback singers, composers or music directors after completing their studies and want to work with A. R. Rahman or Anu Malik. The contestants loved the crowd turnout and grew a bit more confident about their singing abilities after getting a positive response from everyone present. But for Parleen Singh Gill, this moment was a bit more special because, "My father is an army officer and I can't explain how good I am feeling today to perform in front of three defence chiefs from the Army, Navy and Air Force. It is a matter of pride for me and my family." Gill says.This doesn't mean the rest were less excited as Meiyang confesses he loved it when the audience sang along with them.
Abhishek Kumar who said, "We are performing Live for the first time. But it never felt like we are in a new place, before a new audience. Thanks to the encouragement and response we got from the Hyderabadi audience." Class 12 student Ankita was enjoying a dream come true moment as she confessed, "It feels so good to perform in front of so many people."

4 comments:

raj said...

i got to say charu doesnt deserve to be out people i think its wrong iam a big fan of her can she email me i am from canada i wana share it with her jattrisky@hotmail.com

raj said...

n prashant deserve to be out for sure n if its gona keep going on i think worst ever indian idol is gona become

Unknown said...

Hi Parleen....
How r u?

Keval (female) here.. Hey im a big fan of you.. can u pls give me ur email-id?..

Hey i just want to talk to u once..

It was a very bad moment for me when u were nomore in Indian Idol..

Please if possible than give me mail on ,my id--
1. net_keval@yahoo.com
2. keval.h.patel@ril.com
3. keval30@gmail.com

Hey you deserve more so u carry on with ur practice.. My best wishes will be always there with U...

If possible than atleast please contact me on my email-id..

Byee.. Have a nice time!!!

Keval

Unknown said...

Hey hi ,
Honestly i just knew you as one of the good singer's in Indian Idol n then you all made a band Fantastic 4 [F4] well i really like your singing ,dance,smile,sense of humor , personality everything …….. I hope you remember me am the same girl when you had visited to Kuwait for a show at Shaab i am the Girl who was in the audience wearing light pink shirt with open hair …….. i really want to personally know you because i find you similar in many things to me and ur simply great Please add me up or reply me back i want your personal email id . I hope you dont mind ……. i had tried alot that day to meet you but they did not allow …. I really have know idea what’s wrong with me from that time it self …. i cant think anything else other about you , your face will keep rolling in my mind . Please i begg u am just asking for Friendship. Please add me lilmiss_angel_eyesz@yahoo.com . I hope you reply soon . SORRY if i have said anything wrong .All the best for your future , Take care . God Bless. Love you :->